Good morning, fellow coffee lovers! We are going to share some Canadian coffee shop classics with you today. You may think, what’s the point? I’m never going to Canada… We disagree. You’ll come, you’ll need coffee, and you’ll thank us for this post 😉
First things first, YES, they have Starbucks here!! (and it’s the same!!) The next 5 drinks are specific to Canada and their 2 most popular coffee chains – Tim Hortons and Second Cup. We compare Tim’s to Dunkin’ and Second Cup to Starbucks. Prices, food options, and taste are pretty comparable this way.
5 Popular Canadian Café Orders:
- Iced Capp (Tim Hortons) – This is an Iced Cappuccino that you can add flavors to such as vanilla, caramel, mocha, and chocolate. It’s perfect on Summer days, and some even enjoy in the cold winter months!
- White Hot Chocolate (Second Cup) – This is Heaven. Period. No coffee in this one for those who are off caffeine.
- Double Double (Tim Hortons) – This is a traditional cup of coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugars. A single single changes the cream and sugar, and you guessed it, a triple triple is 3 of each.
- Sweet Apple Cider (Second Cup) – Another caffeine free option that is pretty much Heaven in a cup is this tasty drink.
- French Vanilla (Tim Hortons) – Not the flavor, the drink! Order this, and you will get a hot cup of vanilla flavored cappuccino. The amount of sugar in this drink is alarming, but the sweetness that flows is worth every sip!
Well, there you have it! If you’re ever up this way, stop by one of these coffee shops for a treat! We hope everyone has a great day full of energy (and probably coffee!).
– the Wife